5 FACTS About U92’s Toyota Summer Jam Artists Ayo and Teo
There’s only 10 days until U92’s Toyota Summer Jam on July 15!!! So I’m doing a 10 day countdown with facts, news and videos about the artists that are coming as well as info about the actual event and what you can expect from this year’s Summer Jam. Don’t sleep on getting those tix, it’s gonna be lit! #U92SummerJam17
1. Ayleo (20) and Mateo (17) Bowles (Ayo and Teo) are actual brothers from Ann Arbor, Michigan and they are so talented!!!
2. According to an interview they did with Billboard, the idea for their hit “Rolex” produced by BL$$D came about when they were in a mall and texted pictures of Rolex watches to their manager. Their manager told them to leave ASAP haha, but they said they really wanted one and decided to make a song about them. Now, they said, they finally actually own some rollies!
3. Ayo (20) and Teo (17) are self taught dancers and have been dancing since they were both 5. In the Billboard interview they said they grew up watching dancers like Usher, Kida, Skitzo, Matt Chad, watched movies like Step Up and Breakin’ and practiced, A LOT.
4. Ayo and Teo both started off as dancers in Usher’s music video for “No Limit” and U92 Summer Jam artist Chris Brown’s video for “Party”.
5. They built a huge following on Youtube amassing in more than 850,000 subscribers for their crazy dance videos and have gotten more than 14 millions views on some videos. Check them out below!