U92, working in partnership with
U92, working in partnership with Park City Live, is excited to announce the return of the Salt City Sounds Concert Series at the Gallivan Center in June of 2018.
The concert series will reignite this summer for Wednesday night concerts all month long in June, beginning June 6th, 2018. Broadway Media, following 2 successful years of producing the series, has teamed up with Park City Live, an exclusive concert venue in Park City, Utah, with a reputation for producing A-List shows, to present this year’s Salt City Sounds Concert Series.
2018 Twilight Concert Series Lineup
Salt City Sounds After Parties
After parties go from 10 pm to 1 am. There are a very limited number of tickets for these parties. You must at least 21 years old to enter these parties.
The Salt City Sounds Concert Series was first presented in 2016 at the Gallivan Center, with the vision of bringing people back to the city center to enjoy accessible entertainment. The series premiere featured artists; Warren G, E40, Broods, and Thompson Square, playing free concerts every Wednesday in June. Due to the resounding success and a warm public reception, Salt City Sounds returned in 2017 for its second year, featuring artists; Lil Jon, Saint Motel, Party Favor, and the Ying Yang Twins, and grew attendance by the thousands. In 2018, Broadway Media strives to continue the growth and momentum of Salt City Sounds, by partnering with Park City Live, a leader in world-class concert production and entertainment to present the series.
Park City Live
Park City Live, is a recognized leader in the live entertainment industry, renowned for producing concerts and events during the festivities surrounding the Sundance Film Festival, making it the epicenter of festival-related entertainment. Operating the largest venue of its kind on historic Park City Main Street, Park City Live offers exceptional audio-visual effects and optional exclusivity at every event.
SALT CITY SOUNDS FAQ:
NOTE: Please Check Back To This Page For Additional Information And Updates Throughout The Series.
Where Do I Get Tickets?
• Tickets are available at SaltCitySounds.com and ParkCityLive.Net
We strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance as this series is expected to sell out.
Is This All Ages?
• Salt City Sounds is an All Ages event. Inside the venue, Salt City Sounds will feature designated 21+ areas with bar service. The post-concert After Party is a 21+ event.
How Do I Get To The Gallivan Center?
•Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Salt Lake City, the Gallivan Center is easily accessible via Car, Trax, Bike, & Rideshare. The Main Entrance to the venue is located on Main Street midblock between 200 South & 300 South.
• Parking: There are multiple parking structures surrounding the Gallivan Center with ample parking including the One Utah Center and the Wells Fargo Center parking structures.
• UTA Trax: The TRAX “Gallivan Station” is conveniently located only feet away from the Gallivan Center Main Entrance. Please visit RideUTA.com for schedules and details.
• RideShare: Ride Share drop off / pick up is available along 300 South right outside of the Gallivan Center.
• Bike: Bike Valet Parking will be available at the “200 South Bike Entrance” to the Gallivan Center.
What Food & Drink Options Be Offered?
• Salt City Sounds will offer a full variety of locally owned and operated gourmet food truck area along with a full-service bar area for those 21 and older.
Is There An After Party?
• Yes! After Party Tickets go on sale May 11th at 10 am. However, you must be 21 or older to attend the after parties.
I’ve Never Been To The Gallivan Center! Will I Like It?
• Yes! We think you will love it for so many reasons! We feel that it is a hidden gem in the heart of Downtown SLC! Also, keep scrolling. There’s a map below!