Like a lot of people I know, my nose hasn’t always been my favorite thing about myself. It was my side profile that bugged me, specifically that little bump on the bridge of my nose called the “dorsal hump”.
It was frustrating to see myself in pictures and on video — sometimes I felt like I didn’t even recognize myself! Within the last few years I started to notice it more and more, and it was increasingly getting in the way of my confidence and “living my best life”.
So I went to a consultation with a plastic surgeon, and instead of leaving excited and relieved, I felt even more stressed about it. Was I really sure I wanted to do something so permanent? When will I have time to take work off to recover? And how am I going to pay for this?
So I did some research, and I found out about non-surgical rhinoplasty from Utah Facial Plastics — a non-permanent, way less expensive, and way less painful solution to my problem. YES.
And when I say it was one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself, I mean it. It fixed every issue I had with my nose in 10 minutes, and it has given me such a huge boost in confidence.
So if it sounds like something you could benefit from, here’s what I suggest:
- Use a photoshop-type app to virtually “add” to your nose (like the filler will) and figure out what you want. I use a free app called “Photo Editor”.
- Do some research & schedule your appointment. I don’t trust anybody but Utah Facial Plastics at this point — like I said in the video, I’ve had bad experiences with injectors, and UFP is so thorough and concerned about safety that for a constant worrier like me, they’re the best. (S/O to the injector queen, Alfie!)
- Show your injector your goal photo you created and make sure you and the injector are 100% on the same page before starting the injections.
- If you’ve never been injected before, I’d suggest at least taking the day off just in case. I was able to go straight back to work after my injections with only slight redness, but everybody is different.
- Love your new nose but know that confidence comes from within! Non-surgical rhinoplasty has lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders because it was something that bothered me daily, but it didn’t make me love myself any more. So as Drake would say.. “know yourself, know your worth”, girl.
Thank you Utah Facial Plastics for being the BEST at what you do! I am so in love with my results! xo
Enter to win Drake tickets AND a free cosmetic procedure from Utah Facial Plastics by clicking here!
Watch my lip injections experience with Utah Facial Plastics here.