The Red Cross in Utah is Running Desperately Low
They are looking for all blood types, so here is your chance to do something really good this week. According to The Salt Lake Tribune, “Donations have dwindled during the summer months. It’s happening across the country, but it’s amplified in Utah because of the holidays.” Donated blood is used for surgeries, cancer patients, and when someone has an accident and needs the blood.
It’s easy to donate, you can go RedCross.org and find a blood drive near you or any American Red Cross Donation Center:
- Murray | 6616 S. 900 East
- Ogden | 2955 Harrison Blvd #204
- Provo | 865 Freedom Blvd 200 W
- Orem | 384 E University Pkwy
- Layton | 52 Hill Field Rd