Who doesn’t love a little spice every now and then in their snacks? But how dangerous are these snacks?
Lil Xan took to Instagram to share the news,
“Yeah, I went to the hospital today…I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos, and it ripped something in my stomach open.”
People magazine talked with a pediatrician, Dr. Jaime Friedman who says she often sees people with medical conditions that are brought upon by consumption of these types of spicy snacks.
“I’ve seen plenty of kids with stomach pain, pain when they poop, constipation — and the common denominator is that they eat the Takis or the Hot Cheetos…And I can tell, because they have the orange-ish-red staining under their fingernails…It’s a dead giveaway.”
Have you ever had a bad experience as a result of any spicy snacks? Will you keep eating them?
TUNE INTO THE NIGHT SHOW WITH KEV, WEEKDAYS 7 PM-MIDNIGHT.