What’s up guys, its DJ Juggy. This past week My wife & I celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary and through out the week we received many praises for the milestone. I never really thought about it as an accomplishment like others do. Being with someone for 10 years draws the question….how did you do it? Well, its not rocket science… here’s a few keys that helped me. I’m not gonna preach and tell you to do this & to do that, but I will tell you the things I did & it seemed to work for me.
- She’s always right… Even when she’s wrong, so choose your battles wisely. Your ego is a thing of the past, you left that at the alter in exchange for that ring! This gets a lot easier to do as time goes on… Let. Things. Go. Oh Ya, Communication…. Communication is Major Key!
- If wifey isn’t happy, nobody is happy. So we make wifey happy. (you may need to revert back to #1)
- Never say she’s FAT! Even if she asks & persuades you to agree with her, NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER do it. Stand guard.
- Food. Feed Her. Feed her fast. Feed her what she wants, even if she doesn’t know what she wants (may need to revert back to #2)
- Do Random Cute S#it for them. On non-holiday, birthday, anniversary days. Buy some flowers on a Tuesday for no reason or schedule a stay-cation somewhere.
I’m no Dr. Phil, but after 10 years I can definitely tell you that these 5 things (& more) will help you to a successful marriage. In 10 years I’ll blog about the 10 keys to my 20 years marriage!